Valleywood Golf Course
Valleywood Golf Course is closed for the season! Thank you for a crazy and wonderful 2020 and we look forward t seeing you in the spring!
You can now buy your loved ones Valleywood Gift Cards ONLINE!! Either pickup in store or buy a virtual gift card to give your loved ones!
Click the link below or on the right side to head to the store! More items to come in the future!!
Due to state law face coverings are mandatory inside all Valleywood Facilities.
Cart Dividers are available if requested.
Golf Course Restrictions and Instructions
PRIOR TO ARRIVING AT THE COURSE:
- If you are sick or are feeling sick do not come to the golf course
- All tee times should be made online if at all possible
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE GOLF COURSE:
- The CDC requirement for social distancing of at least 6 feet will be enforced throughout the property
ON THE GOLF COURSE:
- Ball washers, benches, rakes and water fountains will be unavailable.
- All cups have a cup lifter so you can lift the ball out of the hole without touching it. Please do not touch flag sticks.
- Please do not pick up your playing partners clubs during the round.
- We ask that you forego the traditional post round handshake.
- CDC recommendation on social distancing will be in effect on the driving range. This guideline will limit the number of stations so please limit your practice to allow other patrons access to the tee.
- Range balls are cleaned regularly between uses by golfers.
- When you have completed hitting your range balls please return the bucket to the cleaning station for staff to disinfect.
Below are a few of the special parameters that are in place.
- Tee times will be spaced apart to 10 minute intervals instead of the normal 8 or 9 minutes.
- Players will be required to leave the pins in when they putt as the pins will not be sanitized between groups.
- All ball washers, benches and bunker rakes will be removed from the course.
- Staff will disinfect push carts after use.
- Staff will disinfect golf cars after use.